Sign in to follow this  
Bastian Hax

[COMMUNITY AWARENESS] - Disruptive Ex/Breeders

Hey All,

First of all, I would like to explain why and where this post is coming from and why I am creating what I am.

As many of you amazing breeders out there are aware, with The Amaretto Family (TAF) I try to use it in as positive a way as possible for the community. It is a community resource and I am a firm believer in doing what's best for our community as well as protecting and enhancing what we all love doing which is breeding our Amaretto animals.

With that being said, I really dislike having to bring bad news onto the site but I also believe in being honest, open and giving people as much information and facts as can be possible so that you guys can make your own minds up and decide what you want to decide when issues arise within the community.

So with all that being said, I will be taking the unusual step of using this thread to highlight any breeder that is challenging the peace of our community. I would like to make it clear that The Amaretto Family is outside of SecondLife and is therefore not covered by the SecondLife TOS so naming avatars on this website is entirely legal.

It comes down to this, I am personally tired of dealing with the very few disruptive breeders/ex-breeders in our community who wish to spread lies, misinformation and hate about Amaretto or TAF in the hope that they can somehow damage our community because they have been nasty towards either Amaretto or me/broken the TOS of Amaretto or TAF and their actions have had consequences and they have been unable to accept those consequences and rather than apologizing and moving forward they would rather attack the community with hate and smearing.

I will be using this thread ONLY when it is appropriate, this will not be a name shaming thread when someone does wrong, this is extreme behavior that should not be tolerated in our community after all avenues have been exhausted.

Disruptive Ex/Breeder: Roccoraser Bombastic

Alt Avatars JennyKratzig Resident & Jannikthomson Resident

Reason: Blocked from using the Amaretto support system for being abusive repetitively to Amaretto and its staff as well as disruptive inside the Amaretto groups. - On the support page, it clearly states that if you are abusive it may end with your support being withdrawn.

Methods being used to be disruptive: Using alt accounts in groups to spam smearing and false information about Amaretto and its staff. 

I approached Rocco to try and reason with him to try and end his angry outbursts which not only have happened towards Amaretto but have also happened at various auction houses and markets in the community over the last few months. I did this because an alt avatar which I recognized as Rocco's spammed some smearing nasty spam and I recognized it as his because the avatar had previously spammed sales information for his breedables. I did my best to politely explain that you can have an opinion and say it politely & that you do not need to be rude and abusive in doing that but this was to no avail, unfortunately. I am not Amaretto staff, so I went out of my way to try and solve his issues and make things better or at least make him think about his actions. Following that conversation, the alt account listed above posted a section of my private chat with him confirming it is his alt as no one else could have seen that conversation.

I am not saying you should hate this person, quite the contrary. We are a community that should welcome everyone regardless of mistakes made in the past. However, should this type of behaviour continue then actions have consequences and should you see Rocco or the alt spamming in your group or sim with false & negative information it would be appreciated that you remove them from your groups or sim as this does nothing for our community but spread needless hate.